INTERNATIONAL 2017

News and information on forthcomng matches and competitions.

INTERNATIONAL 2017

Postby andy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:24 pm

As we are all aware this years International is fast approaching and I have a good feeling about retaining the big shiny cup. 7th - 8th October - roll on.
Stu is ordering extra bait (Smelt) for those that want it - see his post.
I will endeavour to get as much bait as the river deems to give me, there is unlikely to be many small roach but I should get Gudgeon, Bleak, Perch and Dace. If you want any let me know but I cannot promise, I will start this week and keep you posted, If you have specific requirements please post below and I will do my best. I must stress however the river has been hard so far this year.
I am reducing the amount of fish per pack as a lot end up getting wasted, I will vacuum pack all of the fish in packs of 8 for Dace/Perch/Roach and larger packs for the Bleak and Gudgeon.
£2.50 per pack of whatever I can catch.
andy

Chairman

Re: INTERNATIONAL 2017

Postby GLENN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Guys and Gals, great to catch up with everyone at the International last weekend, had a blast. For those who do not know how we did, we came second. :friends:
GLENN

Chairman

Postby andy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Did we, I'm still running
andy

Chairman

Postby midgegroom » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Great weekend even though we got silver great hotel good weather good company and great venue and good banter with the Irish lads,well done the organisers great work cheers midge :clapping: well done the Irish team
5 bps golds 4 silver pac member angling trust member
midgegroom

Members

Postby Richard H » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm

midgegroom wrote:Great weekend even though we got silver great hotel good weather good company and great venue and good banter with the Irish lads,well done the organisers great work cheers midge :clapping: well done the Irish team

Ditto, a great weekend and thanks to those that organised things :clapping: :good2:
Richard H

Members

Postby xose69 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:18 pm

2017 INTERNATIONAL PIKE CHALLENGE MATCH
GB v IRELAND

For the benefit of the vast majority of the 248 REGISTERED USERS of this Website,who can only find that the result was "G.B. Came second."
ENLIGHTENMENT.
These charts were prepared from information supplied to me by FERGAL BELL and WILLIE HEASLEY ,to whom I have conveyed our thanks.

R.D.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xose69

Return to Competitions & Match information